The Choice is Yours: Tools for Transforming Your Career and Life
- Have you ever felt like you held yourself back at work out of fear of "looking bad" or "failing" or even sounding "too entitled" for something?
- Did you ever choose not to speak up at a meeting with an interesting thought for fear that you might sound 'stupid'?
- Did you ever choose to pass on applying for an internal job opportunity for fear that others didn't see you as qualified for the role?
All of these are examples of not living fully in your power.
Kimberly Napier, Certified Life and Executive Coach, will reveal how the power of choice can be transformative in creating an empowered life and career – a life based on your terms.
Through real-life examples, up to date research, mindful techniques and practical exercises, you will begin to recognize and bypass what holds you back. You will begin the process of trusting yourself and your own knowledge to make choices that serve YOU– no more waiting for permission or seeking approval from others.
- Learn how you can unconsciously give your power away and fall victim to your circumstances and self-doubt.
- Discover the three things that hold you back the most from having what you really want.
- Become more resilient and rise above emotional triggers to reclaim control in any situation.
- Walk away empowered with pragmatic tools that enable you to own your contributions and successes.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
||Kimberly Napier is a coach, speaker and entrepreneur. She has an MBA from Babson College, and is certified in positive psychology (CiPP) and coaching (CPCC). Kimberly has over 20 years of corporate sales and marketing experience, including 15 years in consumer research in the pharmaceutical industry. Prior to launching her coaching business, Kimberly was Director of Marketing and Head of Global Consumer Insights at Welch Foods, and a Partner, SVP of Business Development at Forbes Consulting where she worked with clients, such as Pfizer, Merck and AstraZeneca. She is committed to empowering women to do what it takes to elevate to their next level of extraordinary. You can connect with her at www.kimberlynapierllc.com.
Date and Time:
April 12, 2017
6:00 - 8:30 PM
5:50-6:10pm: Registration, mingling, and light dinner
6:10-6:30pm: Facilitated networking
8:00-8:30pm: Optional networking
Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, 415 Main Street, Monadnock Room, Cambridge, MA 02142
Map and Parking Info
We appreciate The Broad Institute donating the use of their event space.
WEST Members: $35; Non-Members: $55, Registration for the spring workshop series (3/8, 4/12, 5/10) for members: $90
3/8: The 3 Keys to Achieving Your Unique Definition of Success for More Prosperity, Joy, and Ease
5/10: Building Reciprocal Relationships To Propel Your Career
A light dinner will be served.