- Programs + Events
- Join Now
JOIN NOW |
WEST BOARD CHAIR SANDRA GLUCKSMAN
WINS "WOMEN TO WATCH" AWARD
January 23, 2009
BOSTON – Sandra Glucksmann PhD, Chairperson of the WEST Board of Directors and Senior Vice President of Research and Business Operations at Cerulean Pharma, was named today by Mass High Tech Newspaper as one of its 2009 top 10 women executives from New England who excel in technological innovation, entrepreneurship and community involvement. She will be honored with the other leaders in their fields at the 6th Annual “Women to Watch” Awards.
The 10 Women to Watch in 2009:
* Jill Becker, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Cambridge NanoTech Inc. in Cambridge
* Sangeeta Bhatia, Co-founder, Hepregen Corp. in Medford and Professor of Health Sciences and Technology, MIT
* Amy Cueva, Founder and Chief Experience Officer, Mad*Pow in Portsmouth, N.H.
* Heather DeJesus, Director of Program Management, Azima DLI in Woburn
* Anna Mracek Dietrich, Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, Terrafugia Inc. in Woburn
* Sandra Glucksmann, Senior Vice President Research and Business Operations, Cerulean Pharma Inc. in Cambridge
* Susan Leschine, Founder and Chief Scientist, Qteros Inc. in Marlborough and Professor, Department of Microbiology at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
* Ronnie Maffa, Director of Social Software Product Development, IBM Corp.
* Mondira Pant, Lead Technologist, Intel Corp.
* Yvonne Spicer, Vice President, National Center for Technological Literacy, Museum of Science Boston